To be successful isn’t a day’s job. One must nurture the attitude of succeeding both physically and mentally. No matter how hardworking you are, if you are not ambitious, it’ll be difficult to climb the “social ladder”. Inorder to be wealthy, you must leave your comfort zone and strive for something greater than what you current have.
Ambition is the desire to do or to achieve something. It is that yarning spirits that makes one move forward in life with so much persuasion. You can’t comfortably settle for what you have and want to be wealthy, it doesn’t work like that.
As a young adult, you need to develop ambitions. That desire to achieve greater things than what you currently posses. Wealth doesn’t come by magic. You need to develop that character of succeeding.
It all starts within you. If you don’t think you can be wealthy, guess what? You won’t be wealthy. Wealth doesn’t locate people, you strive for it.
Your ambition is what determines the level of wealth you’ll posses. What are your ambitions? What do you think about? What keeps you going in life? Are you satisfy with what you’ve got?
You can’t reason like a “lazy man” and expect wealth to locate you.
I still remember back then during my LLB program, when a senior Barrister asked me, “what do you want to become in future, a Magistrate or a Barrister?” And I answered “a Magistrate” he surprisingly asked, “why not a Barrister?” And I was just like, “Barristers take orders from judges in court”😂
Develop and control your ambitions then you’ll realize there is more you can dream of and achieve in life.
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- Bad opinionsYou can probably find an opinion on any topic you search for. Everyone has an opinion on everything. Opinions are … More
- 10 CHARACTERISTICS OF A MENTALLY STRONG PERSONARTICLE BY – SHREYA SINHA BLOG – BLOG WITH SHREYA 10 Characteristics of a Mentally Strong Person We all face … More
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Good HygieneWhen I was little, it was well known that we had to wash our hands before and after meals inorder to kill germs. This is because germs were believed to be carried in our hands. But nowadays, we are advised to wash our hands as often as Possible, to eleminate /get rid of the covid-19 virus.
- The family grows BiggerHello guys! I’m available on Instagram as @unlockingadulthood. Please install the application and follow me to be updated on my … More
- Karma is a B*tch!!Karma is a b*tch
- What a wicked world: The intentional infection of HIV/AIDs by carriers to non-carriersNot every handsome guy or beautiful girl is worth having sex with. Some people just want to destroy your life especially as theirs has been destroyed.
- They told me I have such potential so why am I growing so slowly?They told me I have such potential so why am I growing so slowly?
- In Life, Slow down if you are moving too fast.We have gotten used to fast. We want the world to move fast, we want change to happen overnight, we … More
- The benefits of a good hygiene on your health.Actually, there is a direct relationship between Hygiene and Health. It is difficult for the latter to exist without the former, though the former can exist without the latter.
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.Are you struggling with drug addiction? Do you know anyone struggling with drug addiction? Are you interested in helping people suffering from drug addiction? Do you want to stop being a drug addict? Then continue reading to know more.