To be successful isn’t a day’s job. One must nurture the attitude of succeeding both physically and mentally. No matter how hardworking you are, if you are not ambitious, it’ll be difficult to climb the “social ladder”. Inorder to be wealthy, you must leave your comfort zone and strive for something greater than what you current have.
Ambition is the desire to do or to achieve something. It is that yarning spirits that makes one move forward in life with so much persuasion. You can’t comfortably settle for what you have and want to be wealthy, it doesn’t work like that.
As a young adult, you need to develop ambitions. That desire to achieve greater things than what you currently posses. Wealth doesn’t come by magic. You need to develop that character of succeeding.
It all starts within you. If you don’t think you can be wealthy, guess what? You won’t be wealthy. Wealth doesn’t locate people, you strive for it.
Your ambition is what determines the level of wealth you’ll posses. What are your ambitions? What do you think about? What keeps you going in life? Are you satisfy with what you’ve got?
You can’t reason like a “lazy man” and expect wealth to locate you.
I still remember back then during my LLB program, when a senior Barrister asked me, “what do you want to become in future, a Magistrate or a Barrister?” And I answered “a Magistrate” he surprisingly asked, “why not a Barrister?” And I was just like, “Barristers take orders from judges in court”😂
Develop and control your ambitions then you’ll realize there is more you can dream of and achieve in life.
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- Guess what? I have a better Val’s day gift for you!I know it’s March 7th, but today i realized I got a better gift for you than what I gave you on Valentine’s day! The Best Valentine’s day gift ever
- My Love❤️The days draw painfully long, my love without you in it The night a torturous silence, my love when you are not in my bed A meal for two, my love is now a punch in my gut and I cannot eat a morsel thank you, my love let me thank you for a lesson … Continue reading My Love❤️
- To Love or Not To Love?By E.L. Jayne Would you rather have loved and lost or never have loved at all? To Love or To Not Love? Our YouTube Channel is now available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- My Biggest Adulting LessonHello guys! I found this awesome post on an amazing blog. Please do well to read the complete post.☺️ My parents have always told me..Life is a choice Simply put, your decisions will play a big role in the making of your life. I think when I was younger.. it didnt make as much sense … Continue reading My Biggest Adulting Lesson
- Adulting…Adulting is a bitch…(forgive my language).I mean, adulting is hard. I am hating this whole adulting sham!! I don’t get a reward when my room is clean. I don’t get enough time for naps. Absolutely everything is far much more expensive than it should be. There aren’t enough hours in a day. Relationships and friendships … Continue reading Adulting…
- Letting Go!People mature as they grow older. As an adult, you are not the same person you were 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. Your desires change, your interest change, and truth is learned over time. Therefore, your understanding changed- and so did your experiences and your perspective on life. In the same sense, … Continue reading Letting Go!
- Love is not Enough!💔Do you wonder why people love each other but don’t end up together? Do you know why lovers breakup after years of dating? Does the word divorce baffles you? Are you overwhelmed with the idea of being in a relationship? Well, as a young adult, it is fundermental for you to understand that, love is not enough! anyway in most circumstances it isn’t enough
- Be My Val’s Date❤️❤️I went to order a table for two in an expensive restaurant, but when I got there, I realized the other seat is going to be empty. So, will you please be my valentine date?
- I Think I’m in Love😍It all happened one faithful day, when I caught myself smiling and I realized I was thinking about you!
- Do my parents still love me? A short story!I Might be an adult, but deep down, I still need my parents love!😞😞😞 If you love our posts, you can follow us on a plenitude of social media as “unlocking adulthood” Thanks! Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!