To be successful isn’t a day’s job. One must nurture the attitude of succeeding both physically and mentally. No matter how hardworking you are, if you are not ambitious, it’ll be difficult to climb the “social ladder”. Inorder to be wealthy, you must leave your comfort zone and strive for something greater than what you current have.
Ambition is the desire to do or to achieve something. It is that yarning spirits that makes one move forward in life with so much persuasion. You can’t comfortably settle for what you have and want to be wealthy, it doesn’t work like that.
As a young adult, you need to develop ambitions. That desire to achieve greater things than what you currently posses. Wealth doesn’t come by magic. You need to develop that character of succeeding.
It all starts within you. If you don’t think you can be wealthy, guess what? You won’t be wealthy. Wealth doesn’t locate people, you strive for it.
Your ambition is what determines the level of wealth you’ll posses. What are your ambitions? What do you think about? What keeps you going in life? Are you satisfy with what you’ve got?
You can’t reason like a “lazy man” and expect wealth to locate you.
I still remember back then during my LLB program, when a senior Barrister asked me, “what do you want to become in future, a Magistrate or a Barrister?” And I answered “a Magistrate” he surprisingly asked, “why not a Barrister?” And I was just like, “Barristers take orders from judges in court”😂
Develop and control your ambitions then you’ll realize there is more you can dream of and achieve in life.
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- A word to an Addict….Sobriety is not an illusion, it is real. And you can attain it. Just don’t give up! We believe in you.
- Being Rich, doesn’t mean being happy; Neither does being poorI have no patience for those who say poverty is a blessing. poverty is the greatest curse on earth!!!
- Poverty is just a State of Mind!When certain individuals talk about being “poor”, you look at them and know it’s an insult to people living in actual poverty. How can someone have a job, a place to sleep, food to eat, water to drink and even some little extra cash saved, yet they say, they are “poor”? That’s a typical insult to people who don’t have food, nor water, nor shelter. Infact, it is offensive!
- How to Effectively Manage Your FinancesFrom a very young age, it’s so important that you learn how to manage your finances. Having money is a … More
- Adulthood is Draining, Enjoy your Adolesence!Left with Few months to attain adulthood and yet it feels like I’m clocking 50years. Adulthood indeed is draining! So much to think about, so many things to organize, and a never-ending list of objectives to accomplish.
- Broke Mentality: Being Broke is a State of MindEveryone has their own definition of wealth. For some, it might be a 7-figure net worth, while for others having a roof over their heads is all they need.
- Bad opinionsYou can probably find an opinion on any topic you search for. Everyone has an opinion on everything. Opinions are … More
- 10 CHARACTERISTICS OF A MENTALLY STRONG PERSONARTICLE BY – SHREYA SINHA BLOG – BLOG WITH SHREYA 10 Characteristics of a Mentally Strong Person We all face … More
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Good HygieneWhen I was little, it was well known that we had to wash our hands before and after meals inorder to kill germs. This is because germs were believed to be carried in our hands. But nowadays, we are advised to wash our hands as often as Possible, to eleminate /get rid of the covid-19 virus.