To be successful isn’t a day’s job. One must nurture the attitude of succeeding both physically and mentally. No matter how hardworking you are, if you are not ambitious, it’ll be difficult to climb the “social ladder”. Inorder to be wealthy, you must leave your comfort zone and strive for something greater than what you current have.
Ambition is the desire to do or to achieve something. It is that yarning spirits that makes one move forward in life with so much persuasion. You can’t comfortably settle for what you have and want to be wealthy, it doesn’t work like that.
As a young adult, you need to develop ambitions. That desire to achieve greater things than what you currently posses. Wealth doesn’t come by magic. You need to develop that character of succeeding.
It all starts within you. If you don’t think you can be wealthy, guess what? You won’t be wealthy. Wealth doesn’t locate people, you strive for it.
Your ambition is what determines the level of wealth you’ll posses. What are your ambitions? What do you think about? What keeps you going in life? Are you satisfy with what you’ve got?
You can’t reason like a “lazy man” and expect wealth to locate you.
I still remember back then during my LLB program, when a senior Barrister asked me, “what do you want to become in future, a Magistrate or a Barrister?” And I answered “a Magistrate” he surprisingly asked, “why not a Barrister?” And I was just like, “Barristers take orders from judges in court”😂
Develop and control your ambitions then you’ll realize there is more you can dream of and achieve in life.
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- Where do Adults get money from?Most often, I take a look at adults and I feel a sense of “Pity”, they basically have to provide … More
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.Are you struggling with drug addiction? Do you know anyone struggling with drug addiction? Are you interested in helping people suffering from drug addiction? Do you want to stop being a drug addict? Then continue reading to know more.
- Adulthood is Draining, Enjoy your Adolesence!Left with Few months to attain adulthood and yet it feels like I’m clocking 50years. Adulthood indeed is draining! So much to think about, so many things to organize, and a never-ending list of objectives to accomplish.
- Religious Bankruptcy: A Redefinition of FaithI keep poundering in my mind asking myself, what if we all are actually serving thesame Creator ? What if what is tearing us apart is Historical Narration?
- Are you Happy? (Depression)Nowadays depression is like a wildfire that burns across the earth and hits the maximum number of victims it can.
- A word to an Addict….Sobriety is not an illusion, it is real. And you can attain it. Just don’t give up! We believe in you.
- Will being rich make me happy?I have no patience for those who say poverty is a blessing. poverty is the greatest curse on earth!!!
- Poverty is just a State of Mind!When certain individuals talk about being “poor”, you look at them and know it’s an insult to people living in actual poverty. How can someone have a job, a place to sleep, food to eat, water to drink and even some little extra cash saved, yet they say, they are “poor”? That’s a typical insult to people who don’t have food, nor water, nor shelter. Infact, it is offensive!
- How to Effectively Manage Your FinancesFrom a very young age, it’s very important to learn how to manage your finances. Money upholds an important role … More
- Broke Mentality: Being Broke is a State of MindEveryone has their own definition of wealth. For some, it might be a 7-figure net worth, while for others having a roof over their heads is all they need.