After having paid all your bills and expenses and you still have some excess cash left, here is the way forward.
1. Save it
Saving is indeed important see more on Do I really have to save?.
With your excess cash, you could save it, and when it attains a consequential amount, invest it.
2. Take care of your parents
You know, life isn’t always about money, there are some certain people that worth more than that.
If you got some excess cash, spend on your parents for they deserve it. They have spend alot on you, so, it’s but fair that you lend them a helping hand too.
3. Enjoy yourself
Life is short! Yes, indeed life is short. You have just one Adulthood, remember you won’t be young forever. Enjoy your Adulthood to the fullest, it’s your duty😉.
You can’t be a slave of your hard earned money! Learn to enjoy it. Have some good time. Once in a while, you owe yourself that favour, it’s the product of your hard work anyway.
5. Help others
There is a great joy in helping others who are in need. Philanthropists and humanitarians are not “aliens”. Always help others that are in need because, life is a circle, as you help others in need, others will help you along your Adulthood journey.
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- Adulthood is a Quest
- Tips To Know About Making Money
- How can a Young adult make Money?
- The Joy of Independence that comes with Adulthood
- I Dare you to Spend Your Money Wisely
- Christmas Should Be Postponed
- MONEY IS EVIL
- Are You Suffering? Continue It’s Your Turn!!
- You are ready to leave home if you can do the following;(Part 1)
- You are ready to leave home if you can do the following;(part 2)