As a young adult, the respect accorded to you as a working class is quite different from an unemployed. Have you ever asked yourself why people respect a mere youngster because his pockets are full but tend to humiliate others because they got nothing in their pockets. Hmmm, did you know, being poor is the reason why people don’t consider you as an adult? though you are!
Have you ever tried giving your own opinion in a gathering (maybe family gathering), yet, your thoughts are disregarded?
People tend to see you as a kid because you are not financially viable to take care of yourself. They use money as a base to synchronize your Adulthood. How dare they?!
The day I came to realize that, most people use money as a base for determining whether you are an adult or not. That is, how financially independent you are. Now I have a question, ” is money a determining factor of Adulthood?” (Please I need answers 😓)
While Struggling for a brighter Future, you’re seen as a kid; a dreamer they’ll say. But when you become successful, you’re seen as an adult.
Oh young adults! How tough life is! When will everyone see that we are adults?
People tend to disregard your opinion about politics, lifestyle, nature, money, facts and morality. Do you know why? most often, being poor is your only “offence”! The rationale behind this attitude is that, you opinion don’t count since you can’t contribute towards the execution of your opinion.
Nevertheless, don’t let societal opinion affect you. Being an adult is not a matter of how much money you have.
Adulthood is about having a sense responsibility. Quitting childish attitudes and begin thinking like an independent person. Yes! As an adult, you’re expected to be financially independent. But it doesn’t mean that, the amount of money you have should determine how grown up you are.
It’s not you’re mistake if you were born poor, but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.Bill Gates
We should declare war, yes! A war against Poverty! It’s time to take our Adulthood in our hands!
You can read the following posts to know more about how to get out of Poverty.
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.
- How can I take care of my Health?
- Why is HIV/AIDs Common Amongst youths? An advice!
- What’s your covid-19 Status?
- Nine tips to fight against “COVID-19”
- Let’s say NO to Covid-19 Stigma!
- Covid-19 and Social stigma: How to deal with it
- Covid-19: A seven word story
- Young Adults Amidst Covid-19 pandemic
- I’m in Love with the wrong person!
- Fall In Love, And Be Happy!
- What to do when your heart is in love with the wrong person💔
- Love Chronicles 1: Love is not War
- This Thing Called Love❤️
- Tamming Your Emotions
- Guess what? I have a better Val’s day gift for you!
- My Love❤️
- To Love or Not To Love?
- My Biggest Adulting Lesson