It all happened one faithful day, when I caught myself smiling and I realized I was thinking about you!
I know, being in love doesn’t only involve thinking about someone, it goes beyond that.
But now why do I feel so awkward when he is around?; When he talks to me, I feel butterflies in my stomach; when he looks at me in my eyes, I become clumsy and when he holds my hands, I can barely breathe; let me not mention what happens when he hugs me!
I’m caught up in my own delima! Between my feeling and rationalizing my my thoughts.
As a young adult, people expect alot from me. They expect me to behave mature! people talking about marriage here and there. I feel subjected to those societal norms of marriage.
Does it mean to be in love as a young adult means I should be thinking about marriage? Well sorry I’m not ready for that!
I’ll like to, but my Ambitions will not let me conform my self to those norms. I might be in love, but it doesn’t make me a fool.
I’m very conscious of what I want in life. Yes! I’ll sacrifice my present pleasures for future Gain.
It’s not my fault, call me a dreamer but I won’t give up on my dreams.
I might be in love, but I’m definitely not stupid!
- How can I take care of my Health?
- Why is HIV/AIDs Common Amongst youths? An advice!
- What’s your covid-19 Status?
- Nine tips to fight against “COVID-19”
- Let’s say NO to Covid-19 Stigma!
- Covid-19 and Social stigma: How to deal with it
- Covid-19: A seven word story
- Young Adults Amidst Covid-19 pandemic
- I’m in Love with the wrong person!
- Fall In Love, And Be Happy!
- What to do when your heart is in love with the wrong person💔
- Love Chronicles 1: Love is not War
- This Thing Called Love❤️
- Tamming Your Emotions
- Guess what? I have a better Val’s day gift for you!
If you love our posts, you can encourage us through: like, comment, share and follow us on all social medias as “unlocking adulthood”. Thanks!
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!