It all happened one faithful day, when I caught myself smiling and I realized I was thinking about you!
I know, being in love doesn’t only involve thinking about someone, it goes beyond that.
But now why do I feel so awkward when he is around?; When he talks to me, I feel butterflies in my stomach; when he looks at me in my eyes, I become clumsy and when he holds my hands, I can barely breathe; let me not mention what happens when he hugs me!
I’m caught up in my own delima! Between my feeling and rationalizing my my thoughts.
As a young adult, people expect alot from me. They expect me to behave mature! people talking about marriage here and there. I feel subjected to those societal norms of marriage.
Does it mean to be in love as a young adult means I should be thinking about marriage? Well sorry I’m not ready for that!
I’ll like to, but my Ambitions will not let me conform my self to those norms. I might be in love, but it doesn’t make me a fool.
I’m very conscious of what I want in life. Yes! I’ll sacrifice my present pleasures for future Gain.
It’s not my fault, call me a dreamer but I won’t give up on my dreams.
I might be in love, but I’m definitely not stupid!
- 10 Tips for Having a Happier & Less Stressful Life as an Adult
- Where do Adults get money from?
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.
- Adulthood is Draining, Enjoy your Adolesence!
- Religious Bankruptcy: A Redefinition of Faith
- Are you Happy? (Depression)
- A word to an Addict….
- Will being rich make me happy?
- Poverty is just a State of Mind!
- How to Effectively Manage Your Finances
- Broke Mentality: Being Broke is a State of Mind
- Bad opinions
- 10 CHARACTERISTICS OF A MENTALLY STRONG PERSON
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Good Hygiene
- The family grows Bigger
If you love our posts, you can encourage us through: like, comment, share and follow us on all social medias as “unlocking adulthood”. Thanks!
Our YouTube Channel is available at https://youtu.be/djM_3O6M5fs please Like, Comment Subscribe and Share. Thank you!