Love isn’t a Battle field, so please, don’t expect me to fight for you!
Let’s take a look at this sample scenario.
Alfred and Mirabel are in a love relationship. Mirabel and Jones are Friends from grade 5. They have known each other well enough and are so fun of being beside each other.
Now, their proximity is greatly affecting Alfred as he claims, she got little or no time for their relationship.
Jones had been in love with Mirabel for years now, but never had the guts to confess his feelings. Thus, he can’t let her go.
Mirabel equally enjoys Jones company and don’t want to put some space between them.
Alfred is now feeling he’s the third party that wants to ruin their friendship. This caused Alfred and Jones to get in to a heated argument that led to a fight of which Alfred sustained so many injuries.
As a young adult, what will you do if you were Alfred?
Advice Alfred on what to do, in line with the topic, Love isn’t War.
(please I’ll be waiting for your comments in the comment section below)
How should a young Adult fight for love?
Come on, you’re still young and vibrant with a lot of issues on your plate. You can’t just sit around and be hoping and begging people to give you attention. If they want you, they’ll make room for you in their heart and lives. For me, getting on to a fight with someone over your lover, isn’t a good prove of Love.
The only way you should fight for Love as a young adult is by Giving More Of Your Love.
Yes! Give more of your love. That should be your weapon. Love isn’t a Battle field where you need to fight, insult or even kill someone for them to know that you love them. What if you loss your life or accidentally kill someone in a fight?
We are to strive for what we want, and what we love. If your lover can’t put thesame energy in the Relationship like you, there is a high probability it won’t work.
The above scenario is just a mere fiction used for the purpose of better understanding. It has nothing to do with a real life story.
- Let’s say NO to Covid-19 Stigma!
- Covid-19 and Social stigma: How to deal with itHave you ever wondered how people feel when they leave the isolation centres back to their various communities? You might think it’s filled with joy, but the reality is, those people generally get stigmatized and will be avoided for some time.
- Covid-19: A seven word storyThe effectiveness of the vaccine is doubtful. Please don’t forget to leave your seven word comment. Thanks!
- Young Adults Amidst Covid-19 pandemicThe rate and occurrence of Covid-19 amongst the aged is alarming. Nevertheless, young adults are not free from this virus. The aged can be out of strength, but young […]
- I’m in Love with the wrong person!It takes guts and courage to admit the person you’re in love with, it’s not good for you. Many people are in unhappy relationships because they lack the courage […]