Love isn’t a Battle field, so please, don’t expect me to fight for you!
Let’s take a look at this sample scenario.
Alfred and Mirabel are in a love relationship. Mirabel and Jones are Friends from grade 5. They have known each other well enough and are so fun of being beside each other.
Now, their proximity is greatly affecting Alfred as he claims, she got little or no time for their relationship.
Jones had been in love with Mirabel for years now, but never had the guts to confess his feelings. Thus, he can’t let her go.
Mirabel equally enjoys Jones company and don’t want to put some space between them.
Alfred is now feeling he’s the third party that wants to ruin their friendship. This caused Alfred and Jones to get in to a heated argument that led to a fight of which Alfred sustained so many injuries.
As a young adult, what will you do if you were Alfred?
Advice Alfred on what to do, in line with the topic, Love isn’t War.
(please I’ll be waiting for your comments in the comment section below)
How should a young Adult fight for love?
Come on, you’re still young and vibrant with a lot of issues on your plate. You can’t just sit around and be hoping and begging people to give you attention. If they want you, they’ll make room for you in their heart and lives. For me, getting on to a fight with someone over your lover, isn’t a good prove of Love.
The only way you should fight for Love as a young adult is by Giving More Of Your Love.
Yes! Give more of your love. That should be your weapon. Love isn’t a Battle field where you need to fight, insult or even kill someone for them to know that you love them. What if you loss your life or accidentally kill someone in a fight?
We are to strive for what we want, and what we love. If your lover can’t put thesame energy in the Relationship like you, there is a high probability it won’t work.
The above scenario is just a mere fiction used for the purpose of better understanding. It has nothing to do with a real life story.
- Where do Adults get money from?Most often, I take a look at adults and I feel a sense of “Pity”, they basically have to provide … More
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.Are you struggling with drug addiction? Do you know anyone struggling with drug addiction? Are you interested in helping people suffering from drug addiction? Do you want to stop being a drug addict? Then continue reading to know more.
- Adulthood is Draining, Enjoy your Adolesence!Left with Few months to attain adulthood and yet it feels like I’m clocking 50years. Adulthood indeed is draining! So much to think about, so many things to organize, and a never-ending list of objectives to accomplish.
- Religious Bankruptcy: A Redefinition of FaithI keep poundering in my mind asking myself, what if we all are actually serving thesame Creator ? What if what is tearing us apart is Historical Narration?
- Are you Happy? (Depression)Nowadays depression is like a wildfire that burns across the earth and hits the maximum number of victims it can.