Hello guys! I’m available on Instagram and most social media platforms as @unlockingadulthood. Please install the application and follow me to be updated on my photos and videos.
Salut les amis!
Je suis sur Instagram et plusieurs d’autres réseau sociaux sous le nom @unlockingadulthood. Installez l’application pour vous abonnez at suivre mes photos et vidéos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1jttwd9d2dy87&utm_content=2n0o7jz
Thanks for your usual support!
- Where do Adults get money from?Most often, I take a look at adults and I feel a sense of “Pity”, they basically have to provide … More
- 5 Effective ways to stop Drug Addiction: No 1 will shock you.Are you struggling with drug addiction? Do you know anyone struggling with drug addiction? Are you interested in helping people suffering from drug addiction? Do you want to stop being a drug addict? Then continue reading to know more.
- Adulthood is Draining, Enjoy your Adolesence!Left with Few months to attain adulthood and yet it feels like I’m clocking 50years. Adulthood indeed is draining! So much to think about, so many things to organize, and a never-ending list of objectives to accomplish.
- Religious Bankruptcy: A Redefinition of FaithI keep poundering in my mind asking myself, what if we all are actually serving thesame Creator ? What if what is tearing us apart is Historical Narration?
- Are you Happy? (Depression)Nowadays depression is like a wildfire that burns across the earth and hits the maximum number of victims it can.
- A word to an Addict….Sobriety is not an illusion, it is real. And you can attain it. Just don’t give up! We believe in you.
- Will being rich make me happy?I have no patience for those who say poverty is a blessing. poverty is the greatest curse on earth!!!
- Poverty is just a State of Mind!When certain individuals talk about being “poor”, you look at them and know it’s an insult to people living in actual poverty. How can someone have a job, a place to sleep, food to eat, water to drink and even some little extra cash saved, yet they say, they are “poor”? That’s a typical insult to people who don’t have food, nor water, nor shelter. Infact, it is offensive!
- How to Effectively Manage Your FinancesFrom a very young age, it’s very important to learn how to manage your finances. Money upholds an important role … More
- Broke Mentality: Being Broke is a State of MindEveryone has their own definition of wealth. For some, it might be a 7-figure net worth, while for others having a roof over their heads is all they need.